Today, we will be honoring a fourth and final group of authors selected as EVVY award-winners by the Colorado Independent Publishers Association in the genres of religion, self-help and travel. If you missed the previous three postings acknowledging the rest of the 2012 EVVY award winners, please scroll back to the blogs posted on June 6th, June 7th and June 14th, 2012. The first place award winners have *** beside them:
- A Common Path*** by Alan Bourey
- Kathy’s Good News – published by Outskirts Press
- Gentle Hands, Gentle People*** by Loretta A.C.Warren
- Wordfood by Julia Hubbel
- Families Under Financial Stress by Angela Sasseville
- South Park Colorado*** by Linda & Bernie Nagy
- Fly Fishing Guide to Rocky Mountain National Park by Steve Schweitzer
- Solitude Guide Yellowstone (e-book) by Patty Logan
Congratulations to all 2012 Colorado Independent Publishers, whether you won an award or not. Publishing a book is no small achievement! I’d like to also express my thanks to the volunteers and Board of Directors of CIPA who work so hard all year long to bring great educational programs and resources to this State for the benefit of independent publishers.
I look forward with great anticipation to next year’s EVVY contest.
This blog brought to you by www.CornerstoneFulfillmentService.com.