“To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act.” ~ Anatole France
Every May the Colorado Independent Publishers Association (CIPA) presents awards to independent publishers who have submitted their books for judging. I look forward to these annual awards because some of the authors I have had the opportunity to meet through networking.
The awards are given according to genres of literature, and also by technical category. Today, we will feature some of the 2013 EVVY Award-Winning author books and authors. To see the full list of award winners, please visit
- Academic/Reference: Copyright Clearance for Creatives by Joyce and Dan Miller, PhD
- Anthology Old China Through the Eyes of a Storyteller by Julie Moss Herrera
- Audio – Keiko the Koala Jill Ann Sorti
- Autobiography/Memoir The Happiest Man in the World Dr. James W Jackson
- Biography Prince in the Senate John Richard Willertz
- Business/Career How to Get a Job Without Going Crazy Donna Shannon
- Children’s Picture Book Toothful Tales Jeanette Courtad, DDS
- Children’s Story Books Billy Goat to the Rescue Nancy Lee Mervar
- Coffee Table Book Fundamentally Female Renee Rongen
- Cookbooks 90% Vegetarian Gail Nelson
Writing and publishing a book is a big task. Kudos goes out to every author who submitted their publication to the contest. Each individual should be proud of having finished the many-step process and find fulfilling feelings, from within, for having accomplished it.
Please return tomorrow to All Things Fulfilling. We will feature more 2013 EVVY award-winning authors and their publications.
This blog brought to you by www.CornerstoneFulfillmentService.com.