“Joy is but the sign that creative emotion is fulfilling its purpose.” ~ Charles Du Bos
Good morning! Today we will feature more EVVY award-winning books in the categories of juvenile/young adult, legacy, non-fiction/experiences, parenting/family, political/social titles. First place winners appear with *** beside them.
- Rescue in Poverty Gulch*** by Nancy Oswald
- Albert the Big-Eyed Squirrel – published by Outskirts Press
- The Adventures of Lucky & Nicky – published by Outskirts Press
- Louie’s Saxophone*** by Trevor Boehm
- Mission Possible by Dawn V Obrecht, M.D.
- The Incredible Power of Cults by Alice Scott
- M.E. and My Shadow*** by Mary Ellen Weiland
- The Polio Journals by Anne Gross
- At Home in the Elk River Valley by Mary Kurtz
- Seasons of the Narrow Gauge – published by Durango Herald Press
- Preventing Litigation in Special Education*** – published by the LegalCenter
- Gentle Hands, Gentle People – by Loretta A. C. Warren
- Parenting Plans for Families After Divorce – by Joan McWilliams
- Families Under Financial Stress – by Angela Sassevillle
- Working in Indian Country*** by Larry Keown
- Put the Heart Back into Your Community by Lisa Brochu
- Families Under Financial Stress – by Angela Sasseville
I am pleased to announce among the group of books mentioned, three authors are members of SHe Writes Steamboat, the first affiliate group of the Colorado Independent Publishers. Special congratulations go out to the Boehm Family, Mary Kurtz and Dawn V. Obrecht, M.D and Karen Gilroy, whose publication was featured last week.
Next week, we will list the final categories of CIPA (Colorado Independent Publishers Association) award winners. Stay tuned to the blog site of www.CornerstoneFulfillmentService.com.