Prolific Writer Issac Isimmov “If my doctor told me I had only six months to live, I wouldn’t brood. I’d type a little faster.”
The Symptoms are there:
- Wandering mind
- The need to create poetry, drama, mystery or romantic interludes
- Obsession with the play on words
- Replaying of scenes in one’s head over and over
- Itchy Fingers
- Head and heart are simpatico – both are saying do it, now!
- There seems to be no way out except to act.
The Final Diagnosis:
Becoming an independent publisher, you’ll be fulfilling your dreams and relieving the symptoms. No agent needed, only a strong will and determination. Ahhhh…. that feels much better!
This blog brought to you Sue Batton Leonard, author of Gift of a Lifetime:Finding Fulfilling Things in the Unexpected.