“What do I write about?” I asked myself several years ago when I began this blog. It was a risky and uncertain day when my first writing went public. As time went on, I gradually formed and honed my vision for what I wanted to share – issues that were near and dear to my heart such as independent publishing (books, film, music), education, business, career, parenting, faith and all kinds of fulfilling things. Fortunately, I do not have a one track mind. And as you may have noticed, my mind flits from subject to subject. You never know from day to day what you will find. The more I have written, the more my passion has grown for what I am doing.
On Friday, I received my year end blog reports. I am very content, the issues I write about have interest. Here is what the report stated.
- All Things Fulfilling had enough readers to fill all the majestic spaces and seats in the Sydney Opera House nine times over.
- There was an increase of 7,000 readers over the previous year.
- All Things Fulfilling reached 141 countries
- The busiest day was February 25, 2013 with 3,097 readers – it was also my son’s 25th birthday – that’s pretty neat!
- The subject I blogged about that day – a book written by Kenneth W Merrill & Barbara Gueldner called Social & Emotional Learning: Promoting Mental Health & Academic Success. Here is the link to the 2/25/13 blog:
I need to work hard to continue to provide fulfilling content! I have faith that with the continued growth of independent publishing (and now with the popularity of e-books), fulfilling subjects to write about this year will be plentiful.
What else does this report mean to me? Dear Readers:
This blog brought to you by www.CornerstoneFulfillmentService.com. Do return to All Things Fulfilling tomorrow.