“Faith is taking the first step, even when you don’t see the whole staircase” ~ Martin Luther King
- Does faith rank high in your life?
- Do you like communicating with other Christians about their principles and values?
- Do you have an interest in telling your own personal story of faith to others?
- Have you considered independent publishing a book, film or music relating how faith makes your life richer and fuller?
- Interested in Christian publishing but the time is not quite right?
You are not alone! There is a way that you can share your Christian experience, your truth, your values and your independent perspective on Christianity in “short snippets” through a community of global Christian bloggers.
www.Christianblog.com is a respectful and well-monitored Christian blog site that is devoted to people, like you, who have the desire to share stories, inspire and even educate others about living life through faith. The blog site, denominationally friendly, is fulfilling the need around the world for believers to have open discussion with other believers.
For some writers, blogs become “testing grounds” and in some instances “a proving ground” for writing books. The film “Julie and Julia” is probably the most recognizable blog to book success. However, there are many other writers who have used their blogs as groundwork for writing a full-fledged book.
All aspiring writers have to start somewhere, so begin telling your tale through www.christianblog.com. Anything is possible if you believe. Your blog may someday become a book!
This blog brought to you by www.CornerstoneFulfillmentService.com.