“Every book, every volume you see here, has a soul.” ~ Carlos Ruin Zafon
Happy National Read a Book Day! Reading is one of the best resources for personal growth and development. We can enhance our lives greatly by being open and considering ideas presented by others. One concept, one spark of an idea, from a book can change us for a lifetime for the better. Today, on All Things Fulfilling, I am going to leave you with a list of the top 10 spiritual growth books that have been published over the past fifty years. You will notice that the Bible is not on this list. Perhaps that is because in modern times, the definition of religion and spirituality are two different things.http://bit.ly/19oUydj How many of these publications grace your bookshelves?
- The Celestine Prophecy Click for Info & Ordering
- The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living Click for Info & Ordering
- The Secret Click for info & ordering
- The Road Less Traveled Click for info & ordering
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull Click for Info & Ordering
- Tuesdays with Morrie Click for Info & Ordering
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success Click for Info & Ordering
- Eat Pray Love Click for Info & Ordering
- The Alchemist Click for Info & Ordering
There is a book that I recently encountered that contains some synchronistic element from each of the books on this list. The writing is so straight-forward that is it easy to grasp each and every concept presented without having to spend precious time trying to discern what the message is all about. The author knows something about the best road to travel to soar with success in one’s life because he has ministered to the spiritual needs of others for sixty-six years.
I will be presenting the book on All Things Fulfilling and will give our readers a “heads up” before I post a blog about it, so you will not miss it. You’ve already fulfilled the mission of the day, by visiting this website and reading an on-line missive. Have a wonderful Friday and come back on Monday to this space where independent thoughts, words and views are all part of the business.
This blog is brought to you by www.CornerstoneFulfillmentService.com and Sue Batton Leonard, author of Gift of a Lifetime:Finding Fulfilling Things in the Unexpected. Click for info & ordering