“All of our life is a miracle. . . . There is not a minute in the twenty-four hours that is not filled with miracles.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Have you ever noticed how the smallest things sometimes hold the biggest wonders? Consider:
- The sudden appearance of blue-speckled robins eggs in the nest
- An unexpected phone call from someone you were just thinking about
- The delightful scent of a newborn baby’s head
- A colorful rainbow after a wicked storm
- Perfumed air from a gardenia, rose or lilac
- The extraordinary talent of a musician, painter, dancer, writer or singer who has had no training
- The crowing glory of the daffodils through the snow
When did you last stop, take heed and intently observe a small thing that holds big wonders? Springtime holds an abundance of opportunity! Recharge your life by being keenly observant as the season of renewal unfolds and opens up. Deeply inhale all the goodness and find gratefulness in each daybreak and sunset.
This blog brought to you by Sue Batton Leonard, the author of Gift of a Lifetime: Finding Fulfilling Things in the Unexpected. See you tomorrow on http://www.AllThingsFulfilling.com.