“What counts for me today are: making movies, creating and giving dreams.” ~ Claude Van Damme
Last year, I went to the movies more frequently than usual. I’m hoping that the film industry will bring many fulfilling films to theatres in 2013. Here is a short list of anticipated movie releases for next six months; just a sampling from many from different genres.
- Jan 11 – Promised Land (this has been released already in select theatres)
- Jan 25 – Supporting Characters
- Jan 30 – As Luck Would Have It
- Feb 13 – Beautiful Creatures
- Feb 14 – Safe Haven
- Feb 15 – Like Someone in Love
- March 8 – Oz: The Great and Powerful
- March 15- From Up on Poppy Hill
- April (exact date TBD)- One Track Heart: The Story of Krishna Das
- April 12 – The Angels Share
- April 26 – The Big Wedding
- May 2 – Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me
- May 10 – The Great Gatsby
- May 17 – The Stories We Tell
- June 7 – Now You See Me
- June 14 – This is the End
- June 28 – White House Down
To read the long list, please visit this link. http://www.movieinsider.com/movies/-/2013/ Many of these films are independent, while others are produced by the big film studios. Note: If you click on the title of each, when you go to the link, you can read a short summary of the film. If you click on the dates, there are even more titles.
Movie tickets can now be ordered over the internet, in advance, from www.fandango.com. Happy Movie Watching in 2013!
This blog brought to you by www.CornerstoneFulfillmentService.com.