Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution. ~ William A Foster
Award-winning authors with award winning books! Today we continue highlighting authors who took away 2013 EVVY prizes from the Colorado Independent Publishers Association (CIPA) last month.
- Fiction Legends Lost by Charlie Mac
- Misc. Games & Puzzles The Mindbender Set
by Dom Testa
- How to How to Make Perfect Popcorn by John Beigel
- Inspirational A Beautiful Grief by Cheryl Eckl
- Juvenile/Young Adult Wave Me Goodbye by Teresa Funke
- Non-Fiction 46 Days in Ukraine by Basil Pallis
- Parenting/family 20 Gifts of Life by Hal Urban
- Political/Social Some Parts and Not for Sharing by Julie Federico
- Political/Social Anger is OK, Violence is Not by Julie Federico
- Religion/Spiritual The Cloudy Corner of Creation by Mark Tate
- Self Help The Bloomers: Wise Women Creating a New World By Dr James W Jackson
- Travel Love & Common Sense by Dr. James W Jackson
- Women’s Issues Fatlash: Food Police & the Fear of Thin by Karen Kataline
Each of the aforementioned authors, as well as those who received second, third and merit awards from CIPA are setting high standards for all independent publishers. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association is working hard to ensure that top quality authors are reaping the rewards. The organization is putting into place high standards for judging criteria for book contests. Thank you, CIPA, for leading the way with your EVVY awards.
To read the full list of the 2013 EVVY award-wining books, please visit http://bit.ly/16BLVPn.
This blog brought to you by www.CornerstoneFulfillmentService.com. A company specializing in e-commerce & e-marketing for independent publishers. Please return tomorrow to All Things Fulfilling, where independent thoughts, words and views are all part of the business.