Happy National Arts and Humanities Month! I believe that my life is enriched in great measure by the opportunities that I have to incorporate the arts and humanities into my lifestyle. As a blog writer for All Things Fulfilling, which focuses on arts and the humanities, I take great pleasuring in sharing information with like-minded people. Let me count just a few other activities and events related to art, culture and religion that also bring me personal fulfillment:
- Volunteering at Strings Music Festival
- Visiting museums
- Worshiping in a supportive spiritual environment
- Incorporating local artisans work to my into my home environment
- Attending the writers groups and workshops
- Having a wonderful community library where there is ALWAYS something of interest happening.
- Participating in community “Art Walks” to see local artists work
- We Write Steamboat – networking with other independent publishers to foster success
- Book talks and presentations
- Taking advantage of educational opportunity to obtain more knowledge about the literary arts and other art mediums.
I am a proponent of Americans for the Arts. Involvement at the local level is a great way to show how you, too, enjoy cultural events that are available. Our world would be very different without music, art, museums, libraries, places of worship, concert halls.
The more we learn and grow and evolve as individuals, the more we will find happiness and satisfaction in relationships, work and life.”
― Kristi Bowman