“Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” ~ Confucius
The most fulfilling thing as a parent is to know that the child you have raised is successfully moving along in his or her own life. This blogsite will remain quiet for a little bit as my husband and I witness our son graduate from college! I don’t know where the last 22 years have gone, but it has been an honor and a priviledge to raise our son, from newborn to an independent filmmaker! Wow!
If you are a first time visitor to this blogsite, don’t turn away so fast! There is a lot of independent publishing help and hints on this blogsite provided especially for you! Check out our previous blogs about –
- Developing a great, absolutely free marketing technique for selling your book or film – Your Elevator Speech.
- Check out the video on our Blog News Page about the gowing independent publishing industry.
- Learn from our blogs, the latest trends in on-line marketing for independent publishers.
- Find out how independent publishers can focus on the tasks of writing and publishing by outsourcing order fulfillment and e-marketing.
- Consider the words of wisdom provided on this site about living a fulfilling life through the creative industry of independent publishing.
- Check in on some independent books & films featured on this blogsite.
- Last, but not least, there is some good tutorial information on the internet about independent filmmaking. To check it out, visit:
When I return, there will be lots to share about order fulfillment for independent publishers and some exciting upcoming events! Stay tuned and until then, keep writing, reading, watching independent films and fulfilling your life through creative industry!
Photos of our son Marc R Leonard filming his first documentary film in 2005 – Slidell, Louisiana “Louisiana Lives: Life in the Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.”
This blog brought to you by www.CornerstoneFulfillmentService.com.