“If one has no sense of humor, one is in trouble.” ~ actress Betty White & author of If You Ask Me
One of the secrets to a long life is humor. Being able to laugh at ourselves as we age takes the sting out of the loss of our capacities. Everyone ages at different rates, and thankfully, there are things we can do to forestall the aging process.
Watching funny films is good for people’s spirits at any age. On this Film Friday, here are a few suggestions for comedy movies about retirement.
• Gran Torino Click for Info & Ordering
• The Bucket List Click for Info & Ordering
• Up Click for Info & Ordering
• The ArtistClick for Info & Ordering
• About Schmidt Click for Info & Ordering
• The Notebook Click for Info & Ordering
• Something’s Got to Give Click for Info & Ordering
Actress Betty White at 91, still actively working
A Grande Dame of Living with Humor and a Fulfilling Life
Have a fun weekend everyone. Return on Monday to All Things Fulfilling, where sharing independent thoughts, words and views is all part of the business. This blog is brought to you by www.CornerstoneFulfillmentService.com. and Sue Batton Leonard, author of Gift of a Lifetime:Finding Fulfilling Things in the Unexpected.Click for Info about Sue’s memoir