As a blog writer, when the inspiration hits, I am on the job no matter what day of the week it is. I am compelled to put it down on paper, when the mind and heart is awakened by a spark of creative thought. It’s all part of fulfilling my need to write.
Today is National Day of Chicken Soup for the Soul, did you know that? It’s Saturday, a good day to stay at home and create a soup full of thoughts that will warm me both inside and out. Intuition tells me the ingredients to build a healthy stock would be –
- Year-long gratitude for the personally fulfilling things I have in my life
- Observance of the gift of quiet times
- Understanding that the ordinary can be extraordinary
- Appreciation for the natural beauty of the earth
- Rigorous amounts of stirring of the spirit by exploring one’s own gifts
- Ecstatic feelings for our son and seeing him make his marc on the world
- New Ideas to bring inspiration and creativity
- Eager anticipation of beauty in the holiday season
- Variety in Independent Thoughts, Words and Views for my blog readers
- Energy and excitement as I go about my daily work
- Rousing possibilities for telling my own story
- Abundance of work to do
- Limitless discovery of “kindred spirits”
- Old fashioned values of home and hearth
- Nurturing of the book I am writing -it is close to my heart
- Enduring love from friends and family
Create your own unique recipe for Chicken Soup for the Soul. Add ingredients that bring happiness, contentment and peace to your life. Stir the pot with a big strong spoon, so the harmony and balance of flavors will be just right.
Bountiful Living to You !
This blog brought to you by www.CornerstoneFulfillmentService.com.