Supporting independent publishers is what Cornerstone Fulfillment Service, LLC is all about! Never too much focus can be paid on folks working in an industry that is dynamic, growing and full of promise. Independent minded-folks know that by browsing www.goodsearch.com, a great number independently published books, films and music can be found. These publications are unique and different than what many of the traditional publishing companies have to offer.
Our emphasis on the 2011 IPPY awards continues, this week. What a fulfilling feeling it must be for an independent publisher to earn IPPY award stickers to grace the front covers of their books! There are so many wonderful award-winning books this year. It would take more than “a month of Sundays” for me to mention each and every one. Here are a few more award-winning independent book picks:
- Religious Fiction: The Community of Promise – The Untold Story of Moses (Entos Press)
- Visionary Fiction: The Angel and the Brown-Eyed Boy (Vilasa Press)
- Children’s Picture Books: Skywriting: Poems to Fly (The Creative Company)
- Juvenile/Teen/ Young Adult: Grace: A Child’s Intimate Journey through Cancer and Recovery (Happy Quail Publishing)
- Biography: The Hammersteins: A Musical Theatre Family (Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers)
To learn more about the IPPY awards and the 2011 award-winning publications, please visit http://bit.ly/llL02x.
We will take one last look tomorrow at a few more prize-winning independently published books. Then we will turn our attention to other fulfilling events that are on the horizon in the independent publishing world. Stay tuned!
This blog brought to you by www.CornerstoneFulfillmentService.com.